in the heart of the Perthshire countryside
The ideal venue for:
- Training days
- Lunch stops
- Parties and weddings
- Exercise (not December)
- The Rural (WRI)
- Wade’s road and Loch Freuchie, both on the doorstep, are popular with walkers.
- Why not get out of the rain and enjoy your lunch in the comfort of the hall?
The hall is available for meetings, etc, with good rates for local residents, please do get in touch if you have any queries. For further information or to make a booking, call 07749 914906 or email email@example.com
How to find Amulree Hall
Amulree Hall is to the left of the Glen Quaich road, 100 yards from its junction with the A822
- For SatNav use postcode PH8 0BZ.
- From Dunkeld: A822 to Crieff, Crianlarich for 10 miles to Amulree. Go past hotel and take last right to Glen Quaich.
- From Aberfeldy: A826 for Dunkeld, Crieff. Turn right at junction with A822 for Amulree Crieff. Go past hotel and take last right to Glen Quaich.
- From Crieff: A85 to Gilmerton, turn left onto A822. First left at Amulree for Glen Quaich.